Have you been following our Tuesday Tip Jar posts over on Facebook? Each week we post a helpful tip, trick or hack that we believe will save you time, money or frustration.
This week we launched our new Cadet branding which is all about inviting warmth and comfort into our lives. To celebrate, this week’s tip is our own hack, all about bringing in some comfort in the morning when it’s still chilly out, which is inspired by this article at LifeHacker.
Some mornings, it’s tough to get out of bed so here’s a few ideas that might help put a spring in your morning before the warmer days of spring actually arrive.
Make Waking Up More Comfortable
- Prepare the night before by setting the coffee maker to start brewing right before you need to wake up. If you’re a coffee drinker, you know that just the aroma can get you movin’.
- Spa-ify your home with warm slippers and a soft robe right next to the bed. Purchase bath towels and rugs you love for the bathroom.
- Set the temperature to just-right at wake up time in your bedroom and bathroom with an electric wall heater. You won’t be so hesitant to leave the warmth of your comforter.
- Develop a morning routine you can look forward to. Maybe you like to enjoy a cup of coffee or tea in silence before others wake up, or catch up on today’s news before hitting the shower. Perhaps a refreshing morning run gets you out of bed. Find what feels like a reward for you.
- Stretch and reflect. Slowly wake up your body and mind to prepare it for another fabulous day.
What gets you moving in the morning? Tell us in the comments below!