Non-programmable electronic control
- Microprocessor adjustments provide precise temperature control
- Large backlit display for easy reading
- On-screen indicator shows power use at a glance
- Non-programmable push-button controls for easy operation
- For use with electric baseboard or wall heaters
- For 240v model, controls up to 3,600 watts at 240 volts and 3,120 watts at 208 volts; For 120v model, controls up to 2,000 watts
- Comfort range: 1 degree
Need help choosing the right heater for your room?
Click here to find the right voltage.
Find your model:
showing 2 models of 2 total
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mr Compact Consumer from Throw away the Bi-metal and switch to new excitement! I'm the first for reviewing this thermostat and I can't say enough about this great product. I decided to take the plunge and ditch my Bi-metal knob based thermostat that controls a single compact plus wall heater in every bedroom of my house and I went with these gorgeous all electronic based thermostats and they have blown away all my expectations! I installed these in 2014 and they have performed flawlessly and are also excellent at regulating the temperature closer to your desired setting than Bi-metal which saves money every month. The design is so much more modern looking with a large display and built in light and with its nice controls it was well worth the money to me to install these in my 3 bedroom house.
Date published: 2015-11-28