Sleek, programmable control
- Digital sensing and precise controls minimize temperature swings to within one degree
- Program up to seven distinct days with early-start function and four daily periods
- Choose pre-programmed settings, or customize your own
- Push-button programming and override options
- Stylish, slim design
- Battery-free backup
- For use with 208 and 240 volt electric baseboard or wall heaters
- Controls up to 3,840 watts at 240 volts
- Double pole (4 wires) with positive off position
Rated 5 out of 5 by z4lover from The Only One I Specify for Residential Projects These thermostats are dependable and good-looking.
Date published: 2015-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by JayR from Dollar saving on heating bill We had two thermostats installed over a year ago in the large living areas of the house. They change daily from 70 (day) to 62 (night), giving comfort when needed. Here in the Northwest on our coldest days we can quickly adjust the tempture to meet our need. Our overall electric bill been reduced by some 10 to 20 %. The bedrooms still have the orginal thermostates set at 24/7 62 degrees. From a visual point they easy to read. One suggestion is they might have and LED backlight.
Date published: 2015-03-31