- Large backlit display is easy to read
- Simple push-button programming with override options that include comfort, economy, and vacation modes
- Programmable up to seven days with early-start function and four daily periods
- On/Standby switch for quick shutdown provides energy savings and added safety for vacant rooms
- For use with 208 and 240 volt electric baseboard or wall heaters
- Controls up to 3,600 watts at 240 volts
- Double pole (4 wires) with positive off position
- Comfort range: 1 degree
Rated 5 out of 5 by ColdCaffeine from Great thermostat I found this thermostat very easy to install and simple to program. I had it up and running within one hour of purchasing it at Home Depot. The instructions that came with the product were very clear.
Date published: 2018-03-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by Davie from Difficult to program Difficult to program. Once a program was present, I could not remove it, clear it. Could not get the unit to raise temperature in the morning properly. One can not chose the temperature, three temps are preset. Just a bad piece of electronics.
Date published: 2018-02-03