Simple, non-programmable control
- Eliminate temperature swings with precise digital temperature sensing
- No clicks or operating noise—100% silent operation
- Includes temperature lock limits to create minimum and maximum set points
- On-screen indicator verifies power use at a glance
- Set for 15-second cycles for baseboard heaters, or 5-minute cycles for fan heaters
- Screen illuminates when buttons are pushed
- For use with 120, 208, and 240 volt electric baseboard or wall heaters
- Controls up to 2,500 watts at 240 volts or 1,250 watts at 120 volts
- Single pole (2 wires)
- Comfort range: 1 degree
Rated 5 out of 5 by mrstrat from Simple -unobtrusive We recently replaced our baseboard units with Cadet in-wall fan heaters. These digital thermostats work will with the Cadet heaters. There's no programming to mess with. Just tell it you've got fan-forced heating, select Fahrenheit or Celsius for the display, and that's it.
Date published: 2017-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by z4lover from Quiet Dependable Control I work for a consulting engineer. These are the only thermostats I specify for multi-family residential for non-programmable use, and I have three in my own home. I installed them myself.
Date published: 2015-05-20