Effective August 1, 2015
Terms and use
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted or subject to trademark protection, unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Cadet. You may download material displayed on the Site, provided you also retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained in the materials. Cadet neither warrants nor represents that your browsing of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Cadet.
3. Your browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Cadet nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed, or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Cadet also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
While Cadet uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Cadet makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Cadet assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
4. Cadet will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to, any direct, special, indirect, punitive or consequential damages arising from or concerned with the site, including the use of or the inability to use the materials in this site, even if Cadet, an affiliate of Cadet or an authorized representative of either of them, has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
5. If you register with this website, by registering you certify that the information you provide on the registration form is accurate and pertains only to you. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login information or password. Your log-in information and password may not be shared with or used by any other person, and may only be used as we may expressly authorize. You are solely liable for any unauthorized or otherwise unlawful use of any login information and password we may make available for you to access any part of this site, and you will indemnify and hold Cadet harmless from any suit, claim, loss or damage (including attorneys' fees) arising from or relating to the unauthorized or otherwise unlawful use of any log-in information or password used to access any part of this site.
6. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We may also block your access to our Web Site in the event that you breach these Terms of Service; if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or Cadet.
7. When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from this Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier.
8. For all charges for any products and services sold on the Site, Cadet will bill your credit card or alternative payment method offered by Cadet. In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse Cadet for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorneys' fees and other legal expenses. You are responsible for purchase of, and payment of charges for, all Internet access services and telecommunications services needed for use of this Site.
9. By submitting, posting or displaying any User Content, you grant Cadet a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Content throughout the world in any media, whether now known or hereafter discovered. In addition, you warrant that all so-called "moral rights" in those materials have been waived.
10. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Cadet and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Cadet or the third party owner of such Trademark. Your misuse of the Trademark, or any content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Cadet will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
11. Cadet has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.