Garage/Workshop HeaterPut cold in its place with our solution for your tough-to-heat garage, shop or work space. This high-performance heater installs neatly on the wall or ceiling with the included bracket. The heater swivels and tilts to direct heat exactly where you need it.
- Durable stainless steel heating element and high-performance motor delivers reliable comfort
- Fan delay feature waits for the element to heat before it begins to blow air, and keeps the fan on until the element cools down
- Includes bracket that allows ceiling or wall mounting, and swivels and tilts to direct heat where it's needed most
- Built-in adjustable thermostat
- Rest easy—includes high-temperature safety shutoff feature
- Includes 6 foot cord with NEMA 6-20P plug (20 amp) and requires NEMA 6-20R receptacle
- 1-year warranty
- UL listed
Need help choosing the right heater for your room?
Click here to find the right voltage.
Standard color for the Garage/Workshop heater is grey with black detail. Recommended for elevations under 7,500 feet. Includes a 6-foot cord. CGWH4031G requires a NEMA 6-20 (polarized) 20-amp receptacle for operation. Please check your receptacle and/or with your electrician before purchase.
The Garage/Workshop 240-volt heater includes a built-in double pole thermostat and mounting hardware. UL safety standards require a 3-foot minimum clearance from the front. For best performance, we recommend a 6-inch clearance from the back and top of the heater, and a 12-inch clearance from the sides.
7-1/4"W x 14"H x 9"D