Electric BaseboardTake the chill out of any room with a Cadet baseboard heater. Enjoy the simple warmth of reliable, quiet convection heat. All Cadet baseboards are designed for easy installation and will keep you warm for years to come.
- Practical design is ideal for new construction and built to last
- Easy installation with pre-punched knockouts at 1-inch intervals
- Universal wiring available at either end
- Proven construction helps maximize surface area and funnel heated air
- Place under a window for best results
- Rest easy—includes high-temperature safety shutoff feature
- Durable, powder-coated finish stands up to nicks and scratches
- Proudly made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
- ETL listed to UL standards
Need help choosing the right heater for your room?
Click here to find the right voltage.
All Cadet baseboard heaters require a thermostat. For optimum comfort use a Cadet electronic wall thermostat, or or choose the convenience of a built-in BTF model thermostat. 8F2500 models are 312 watts per foot. Standard dual-rated 240/208 volt models are 250 watts per foot at 240 volt, and low density 187 watts per foot at 208 volt.
Baseboard heaters work best when placed under a window and at least 12 inches away from furniture or other objects. Keep at least a 12-inch minimum distance from objects hanging above (i.e., drapes). Do not install below electrical outlets. The heater may be placed directly on the floor and mounted to the wall.
6-3/4"H x 2-1/2"D x Length Varies