Frost Protection HeaterThe Cadet Frost Protection heater is designed to keep pipes from freezing in low-clearance locations including crawl spaces and pump houses. A large wiring compartment and built-in thermostat, makes installations simple and quick.
- Stainless steel sheathed element(s) with aluminum fins are corrosion resistant
- Powder-coated steel corrosion-resistant housing
- Built-in adjustable dial thermostat control for freeze protection
- Safety cut-out makes this unit crawlspace compatible
- Hardwired with 6" leads for field wiring
- Proudly made in the USA
- 2-year warranty
- UL listed
Need help choosing the right heater for your room?
Click here to find the right voltage.
All Frost Protection heaters include a built-in thermostat with a temperature range of 40˚F to 85˚F starting at the second smallest dot. The heater will not operate if set to the smallest dot on the dial. A wall thermostat may not be used. These models work best at elevations under 10,000 feet.
Do not block the inlet vents on the bottom surface. There must be a minimum of 3 inches (7.6 cm) below the bottom vents and 12 inches (30.4 cm) above the top vents for proper airﬂow and heating. The sides of the heater may rest directly against adjacent surfaces.
28-1/8"W x 4"H x 6-1/2"D