SoftHeat Portable BaseboardIdeal for bedrooms or nurseries, SoftHeat wraps your family in gentle, steady warmth that fills the room. Our portable version can be plugged into any standard 120-volt outlet.
- Smart design helps reduce the effect of indoor allergens
- Lowest surface temperatures available— perfect for homes with kids and pets
- Environmentally-friendly mineral oil retains heat much longer than regular baseboards, and spreads residual heat even after thermostat turns off
- Thermostat setpoint range 40˚ - 85˚ F
- 120-volt grounded plug
- Sleep soundly, thanks to silent operation
- Includes high-temperature safety shutoff feature, and safety tip-over switch
Need help choosing the right heater for your room?
Click here to find the right voltage.
Baseboard heaters work best when placed near a window. Keep at least 12 inches minimum in front of baseboard and from objects hanging above (i.e., drapes). Always plug heater directly into a properly grounded outlet. Heater may be placed directly on the floor with feet installed before first use. In addition to the standard safety feature, 120 volt SoftHeat portable baseboards also have a built-in safety tip-over switch that stops electricity flowing to your heater if tipped over. Switch resets immediately upon heater standing upright.
59" W x 9 ½" H x 6 ½" D 149.9 cm x 24.1 cm x 16.5 cm