TH106Save up to 30% on your heating bill with constant comfort. The TH106 programmable digital thermostat provides precise temperature-sensing control. Programming is easy with a large LCD display and simple buttons. Choose from 7-day personalized or pre-programmed settings. Battery-free backup, silent operation, and an early-start function ensure that you’re always in control.
- Timeless design can replace most wall-mounted, line-voltage thermostats
- Programmable up to seven days with early-start function and four daily periods
- Customize your settings, or choose from pre-programmed options
- Push-button programming and override options
- Large LCD display is easy to read
- Set for 15-second cycles for baseboard heaters, or 5-minute cycles for fan heaters
- For use with 120, 208, and 240 volt electric baseboard or wall heaters
- Controls up to 4,000 watts at 240 volts or 2,000 watts at 120 volts
- Single pole (2 wires)
- Comfort range: 1 degree
Need help choosing the right heater for your room?
Click here to find the right voltage.
Triac switching action for silent operation. Setpoint range: 40˚F to 86˚F (5˚C to 30˚C) No batteries required. Retains program indefinitely in the event of a power outage. Time setting must be readjusted if outage lasts more than two hours. 16.7 amps maximum load
5"W x 5"H x 1-1/2"D