TH401Depend on the practical simplicity of the TH401. This non-programmable digital thermostat is ideal for pairing with electric baseboard or wall heaters. Simple push-button function, slim design, and silent operation make comfort control as easy as it looks.
- Eliminate temperature swings with precise digital temperature sensing
- No clicks or operating noise—100% silent operation
- Includes temperature lock limits to create minimum and maximum set points
- On-screen indicator verifies power use at a glance
- Set for 15-second cycles for baseboard heaters, or 5-minute cycles for fan heaters
- Screen illuminates when buttons are pushed
- For use with 120, 208, and 240 volt electric baseboard or wall heaters
- Controls up to 2,500 watts at 240 volts or 1,250 watts at 120 volts
- Single pole (2 wires)
- Comfort range: 1 degree
California Residents: Proposition 65 WARNING
Need help choosing the right heater for your room?
Click here to find the right voltage.